navasakam rice card status
Navasakam rice card status
AP government launched its pilot project for supply of rice to white ration cardholders of the states in 2019. Those who have applied for rice cards can check their rice card status now. The link is shared below.
Through this article, you can check your AP Rice card status and name in EPDS AP ration card list 2020. Every state has a department that caters to the distribution of food, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens on subsidized rates. To avail all these benefits, it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a valid EPDS Andhra Pradesh ration card.
How to Check AP navasakam Rice Card Status 2020?
New rice card applicants can check their application status online by following the simple status shared as under-
- Visit the official website first i.e.- https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on “Ration Card Status Check” tab.
- Enter Ration card No./ Aadhaar No. and click on “Submit” button.
or by direct link
- The Present status will appear.
- Click on “Final Status” tab to check final status.
CLICK HERE to check New Rice Ration card Status
AP New Rice Ration Card
- AP Government decided to issue new Rice cards to all the families which are eligible.
- The total income of family should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month and Rs. 12,000/- per month in rural areas and urban areas respectively.
- Monthly electricity consumption of the beneficiary must be less than 300 units. Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No, family should be a taxpayer.
- No family member should be pensioner or Government employee. All sanitary workers are exempted from this.
- Family should not own any four wheeler (Auto, Taxi, Tractors are exempted.
- Beneficiary family should not be owing any property or less than 750 square feet built up area in Urban area.
AP ysr navasakam rationcard
For job pls visit https://job-updates.com
AP Ration Card 2020
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is the department of Government of Andhra Pradesh that ensure availability of supplies, food security under the PDS system in state. It also issues EPDS AP ration cards to the citizens of the state. The department has various online portals through which RC application, corrections, Andhra Pradesh ration tracking status, and various other activities related to ration card are performed.
In this article, readers are going to get information about AP ration card, how to apply for EPDS ration card, how to check status, find name in the list etc.
AP Ration Card- Overview
|Ration card||AP ration card|
AP ration card list
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|