YSR Cheyutha Payment Status with Final List, Jagananna Apply Online: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme/ Yojana on 12th August 2020 (Wednesday). This scheme is the launch of a SC, ST, BC, Minority group of women living in AP state. Under the Jagananna Cheyutha scheme, the ap government aims to provide financial help. Financial assistance of Rs 18750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23 lakh beneficiaries. Eligible candidates apply for the AP Cheyuha scheme (జగనన్న చేయూత) online. In this article, we will share all detail such as eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, Payment Status, Auto Apply Online, Check Status Online, Required Doc., Features & Benefits, Jagananna Cheyutha final list and others.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2020 Check Online
The Hon’ble Chief Minister YSR Jaganmohan Ready has launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme to empower social-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong and rewarding businesses. Under this scheme is expected to benefits 23 lakh women of sc, st, bc, and minority communities in the age group of 45-65 years. As per press news, Vijay Kumar ready said each eligible beneficiary to get rs 75000 in four years at the rate of Rs 18750 per annum. The Andhra Pradesh state government would spend and amount of rs 17000 crore on the Cheyutha scheme. Those women who are eligible for this scheme can apply online and get befits for this scheme and check their YSR Cheyutha Payment Check Status online mode through this web page given below mention direct link.
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2020-22 Details
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Launched by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched Date||12th August 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Minority Women of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Major Benefits||Rs. 75000 Pension|
|Objective||Providing incentive & Pension benefits|
|Post category||Yojana/ Scheme|
|Official web site||www.navasakam.ap.gov.in|
AP Jagananna YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary Final List 2020
Andhra Pradesh government had released the YSR Cheyutha Scheme for the women who belong to the financially backward section of the society. All the eligible women will be given financial assistance and help them get the job so that they will be empowered. The eligible beneficiaries will get Rs. 18750 every year in their bank accounts. All the eligible candidates were told to apply online. Now Authorities will release the Beneficiary List on the official portal. Beneficiary List has the name of candidates who will be given benefits under this scheme. You can check the Beneficiary List through the link given below.
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List – Check Here
Eligibility Criteria for Cheyutha Scheme AP state
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidate should be Women
- Candidates should belong to the weaker section of society (SC/ST/OBC).
- The Annual Income Should not be more than Rs. 10,000 for Rural area and Rs, 12000 for Urban Area.
- Applicant should not have any four-wheeler
- Candidate should not have Wetland of more than 3 Ares and Dry Land Not more than 10 Acres.
- Family members of the applicant should not be government employees.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the candidate should be 45 Years and Maximum age should be 60 Years.
Required Document to Apply online
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Age Proof
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Passbook
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Rs 75000 Help in AP state
- Financial Assistance will be given to the women of weaker section of the society.
- Women can be financially independent.
- The lifestyle of women can be better.
- Women Empowerment
- This scheme will encourage Self Reliance among women
Cheyutha Scheme Features
- Pension of Rs. 75,000/- will be provided to women in equal installments.
- Women will be financially independent
- Women belonging to backward sections of the society will be motivated and feel empowered
- Beneficiaries will also be an extended loan that is three times more than money received from the scheme to establish the business unit.
Pls visit official website navasakam
ysr cheyutha payment status
ysr cheyutha payment status